Accessing your theme files is easy when you purchase them Themeforest. this guide will teach you how to download themes & documentation from Themeforest to jumpstart your WordPress project.
- Login to Themeforest.net
- Select the box that has your username, a menu should display below
- Select Downloads
- Navigate to the theme you want to download. Select download, there you will see 3 options:
- All files & documentation – includes everything you need to install theme, theme files and installation guide
- Installable WordPress file – is just the theme only
- License & Purchase code – are the things you need to access forums or get help from the theme designer.
- If you are on a PC the files will save to your Downloads folder by default.
- If you are sending these files to someone like your designer, I recommend using wetransfer.com to send the file. Gmail & Yahoo have size limits on their attachements. Another cool thing about wetransfer is that you receive an email notification when someone downloads the file.